Brussels sprouts are delicious on their own (duh), right?? But we can always make them better :) Here is a delicious and nutritious recipe for honey glazed roasted Brussels sprouts. Try them out, and let me know how you like them!
- 16 oz. bag Brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¾ cup reduced sugar craisins
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash Brussels sprouts and slice lengthwise.
- Mix in a bowl with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place cut-side down on pan and roast for 15 minutes.
- Add pecans evenly to pan and roast for another 10-12 minutes, checking the pecans frequently to make sure they do not burn.
- Remove from oven.
- Add roasted Brussels sprouts and pecans to a large bowl with crasins, and drizzle honey over top. Mix well and enjoy.
*Makes 5 servings.
Macronutrients per serving: 4g protein, 35g carbohydrates, 13g fat. 260 calories